Estate Grown, Tuscan Olives, Fresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2022. Our Tuscan Olive Oil is consistently achieving gold medals, at the annual California Olive Oil Council competition.
Olive oil is a 100% natural product that is made from olives. Of the total composition of the oil, 14% are saturated and 11% polyunsaturated fatty acids. The polyunsaturated group includes omega-3 and omega-6 acids. Almost 73% of the total fatty acids are monounsaturated oleic acid.
Benefits of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Most nutritionists are of the opinion that cold-pressed olive oil is useful in the daily diet. Active substances contained in natural olive oil have a wide range of effects on human health.
- Contains many healthy monounsaturated fats
- Provides the body with antioxidants
- Prevents the development of inflammatory processes
- Helps in the prevention of strokes
- Strengthens the heart
- Olive Oil may not cause weight gain or obesity
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to Use
- Drizzling it on a salad or adding it to a salad dressing
- Drizzling it on a freshly made bread
- Using it when making bread
- Use it instead of other fats when frying
Store the oil in a cool, dark place and consume your oil within a year.
Caution: May rarely cause allergic reactions in certain individuals.
Maksim K. (verified owner) –
Good price! Great product! Fast delivery!
Ola (verified owner) –
Love Epka products
Admin (store manager) –