Oak Honeydew honey is a type of honey produced by bees that collect the sweet secretions left by aphids on oak tree leaves. It has a dark color, and strong flavor, and is known for its high mineral content. This type of honey is primarily found in regions with oak trees and is valued for its unique taste and potential health benefits. Oak Honeydew honey is also known as Forest Honey or Tree Honey.
- Rich in minerals such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, and iron, which are essential for maintaining good health.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Has anti-inflammatory properties that may help reduce inflammation in the body and alleviate symptoms of inflammatory conditions such as arthritis.
- Antioxidant properties: High in antioxidants, which help protect the body from damage caused by free radicals and oxidative stress.
- Immune-boosting properties: Contains antimicrobial and antibacterial properties that can help boost the immune system and fight off infections.
- Soothes cough and throat irritation: Thick and viscous consistency can help soothe cough and throat irritation.
- 100% Oak Honeydew Honey
How To Use
As a natural sweetener: Oak Honeydew can be used as a natural sweetener in place of processed sugars. It can be added to teas, and smoothies, or used as a topping for pancakes or waffles.
To soothe a sore throat and cough: Soothing properties make it an excellent natural remedy for sore throat and cough. Simply mix a tablespoon of honey in warm water or tea and drink it to relieve symptoms.
As a face mask: Antibacterial and antioxidant properties make it an excellent ingredient in homemade face masks. Mix honey with other natural ingredients like oatmeal, yogurt, or avocado, and apply it to your face for 10-15 minutes before rinsing off.
As a wound dressing: Wound healing and antibacterial properties make it an excellent natural remedy for minor wounds and burns. Apply a thin layer of Holly honey directly to the affected area and cover it with a bandage.
The best location to store honey is in the kitchen pantry at a temperature ranging between 50 and 70 degrees F.
Caution: May rarely cause allergic reactions in certain individuals.
Contraindications: children under 1 year of age.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Real honey!!!!! The only thing I regret is that I didn’t find it before!
Admin (store manager) –