Clover Creamed Honey is made from the nectar of clover flowers and has a light color, delicate flavor, and a smooth, velvety texture. This type of honey is popular as a spread for toast, biscuits, and other baked goods, and it is also commonly used as a sweetener in tea or coffee. The creamy texture makes it easy to spread and mix with other ingredients.
- Rich in antioxidants: Contains antioxidants that help protect the body against damage from free radicals, which can cause cell damage and lead to disease.
- Soothes sore throat and cough: Natural anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties make it a popular remedy for sore throat and cough.
- Boosts energy: The natural sugars in Clover Honey provide a quick source of energy, making it a popular choice among athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
- Wound healing properties: Honey has natural antibacterial properties that can help promote wound healing and prevent infection.
- 100% Clover Creamed Honey
How To Use
- As a spread: Is perfect for spreading on toast, biscuits, or bagels for a natural and healthy sweetener.
- As a sweetener: You can add a dollop of honey to your tea or coffee as a natural sweetener.
- As a marinade: Clover Creamed Honey’s smooth texture makes it a great ingredient in marinades for chicken, pork, or salmon.
- In baking: You can use honey as a substitute for sugar in your favorite baking recipes.
- As a face mask: Mix with other natural ingredients like yogurt or oatmeal and apply to your face for a moisturizing and rejuvenating face mask.
- It’s important to keep in mind that it is a natural product and may crystallize over time. This is a natural process and does not affect the quality or taste of the honey. To liquefy crystallized honey, place the jar in a bowl of warm water until the honey returns to its liquid state.
Caution: May rarely cause allergic reactions in certain individuals.
Contraindications: children under 1 year of age.